NEW CUSTOMER? Use Code FIRSTSHIP$10 For $10 Off Your First Order Over $65 | Cheaper Ground Shipping Options Now Available To Most States Dismiss
A chorizo-style patty, plant-based egg fold and dairy-free cheese all deliciously sandwiched between a fluffy English muffin
Notify Me When Available
Whether you’re a morning person or the boss of the snooze button (we feel you), this plant-based spicy chorizo breakfast sandwich is the best way to wake up. A chorizo-style patty, plant-based egg fold and dairy-free cheese all deliciously sandwiched between a fluffy English muffin join forces to create a taste explosion that’ll keep your tastebuds happy all day long.
English Muffin (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast, Contains 2% or less of: Sugar, Cornmeal, Baking Powder [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch and Monocalcium Phosphate], Potato Flour, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Cultured Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Fumaric Acid, Monoglycerides, Vinegar, Enzymes, Soybean Oil), Alpha Chorizo Style Patty (Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Seasoning (Paprika, Spice, Salt, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Vinegar, Natural Flavor, Extractives of Paprika), Modified Cellulose, Salt, Malt extract, Psyllium Husk), Vegan Eggless Patty (Water, Mung Bean Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Contains less than 2% of Baking Powder [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate], Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Maltodextrin, Natural Carrot Extractives [color], Natural Turmeric Extractives [color], Salt, Transglutaminase), Vegan Spicy Cheddar (Water, Coconut Oil, Modified Food Starch [Potato and Corn], Potato Starch, Sea Salt, Dried Green and Red Dried Peppers, Chilies, Cayenne Pepper, Flavor [Vegan Sources], Olive Extract, Beta Carotene [Color], Vitamin B12).”
Contains Wheat, Soy and Coconut
HEAT & EAT
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove from wrapper, wrap in foil then heat for 20 – 25 minutes
3. Open foil, continue for another 3 – 5 minutes until hot and crispy
1. Remove from wrapper. Wrap in (dry) paper towel
2. Microwave on defrost (30% power) for 90 seconds
3. Turn sandwich “”over””. Microwave an additional 60 seconds on HIGH or until hot
4. Let stand in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes before serving
1. Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
2. Remove Alpha Breakfast Sandwich from film, separate top bun from the rest of the sandwich
3. Place both pieces of sandwich into air fryer basket, and cook for 6-7 minutes
4. Open air fryer, reassemble sandwich, replace sandwich in the air fryer, and continue to cook for 3 more minutes, toasting top bun.
5. Flip sandwich over, continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes toasting bottom bun.
6. Remove sandwich from air fry basket, let rest for 1 min and enjoy!
Appliances vary. Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. LET COOL BEFORE ENJOYING.
Find more products from Alpha Foods.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
© 2023 GTFO It's Vegan™, LLC. All Rights Reserved.