NEW CUSTOMER? Use Code FIRSTSHIP$10 For $10 Off Your First Order Over $65 | Cheaper Ground Shipping Options Now Available To Most States Dismiss
Made with a seasoned meatless sausage patty, plant-based egg fold and dairy-free cheese all deliciously sandwiched between a fluffy English muffin.
Notify Me When Available
Three words—Plant-based. Breakfast. Sandwich. Okay, that’s four, but we know you’ve been waiting for this game-changer for a loooong time. Made with a seasoned meatless sausage patty, plant-based egg fold and dairy-free cheese all deliciously sandwiched between a fluffy English muffin.
English Muffin (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast, Contains 2% or less of: Sugar, Cornmeal, Baking Powder [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch and Monocalcium Phosphate], Potato Flour, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Cultured Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Fumaric Acid, Monoglycerides, Vinegar, Enzymes, Soybean Oil), Alpha Sausageless Patty (Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Inactive Yeast, Natural Flavor, Spices), Modified Cellulose, Yeast Extract, Malt Extract, Psyllium Husk, Spice, Salt), Vegan Eggless Patty (Water, Mung Bean Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Contains less than 2% of Baking Powder [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate], Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Maltodextrin, Natural Carrot Extractives [color], Natural Turmeric Extractives [color], Salt, Transglutaminase), Vegan Cheddar (Water, Coconut Oil, Food Starch-Modified [Potato & Corn], Potato & Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Cheddar Flavor [Vegan Sources], Olive Extract, Paprika Extract & Beta Carotene [Color], Vitamin B12).
Contains: wheat, soy, coconut
HEAT & EAT
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove from wrapper, wrap in foil then heat for 20 – 25 minutes
3. Open foil, continue for another 3 – 5 minutes until hot and crispy
1. Remove from wrapper. Wrap in (dry) paper towel
2. Microwave on defrost (30% power) for 90 seconds
3. Turn sandwich “”over””. Microwave an additional 60 seconds on HIGH or until hot
4. Let stand in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes before serving
1. Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
2. Remove Alpha Breakfast Sandwich from film, separate top bun from the rest of the sandwich
3. Place both pieces of sandwich into air fryer basket, and cook for 6-7 minutes
4. Open air fryer, reassemble sandwich, replace sandwich in the air fryer, and continue to cook for 3 more minutes, toasting top bun.
5. Flip sandwich over, continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes toasting bottom bun.
6. Remove sandwich from air fry basket, let rest for 1 min and enjoy!
Appliances vary. Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. LET COOL BEFORE ENJOYING.
Find more products from Alpha Foods.
Sarah E. Spurling-Hughes
(verified owner) – November 18, 2021
These are so good! I’ve been waiting for something like this ever since I became vegan. I would eat these every day for every meal. Please restock them so I can place another order!!
– November 14, 2021
You must be logged in to post a review.
© 2023 GTFO It's Vegan™, LLC. All Rights Reserved.