Gluten Free Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
This mind-blowing Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta will change everything you know about vegan shrimp!
With a crunchy twist on a classic dish, this game-changer is perfect for impressing your dinner guests or simply indulging in a delicious and effortless meal.
This recipe is perfect for both cooking veterans and beginners alike and can be on the table in about 20 minutes!
7oz of “Dusted Vegan Shrimp by Mind Blown”
1/4 pound spaghetti
1/4 stick vegan butter
0.5 large lemon juice and zest
1/4 cup fresh parsley minced
3 cloves garlic sliced
1/2 cup pasta water reserved
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt & pepper
1/5 tsp crushed red pepper
- Cook pasta “al dente” in salted water (2 Tbsp kosher salt per gallon of water) and reserve at least 1 cup of pasta water before draining.
- Heat a large pan to medium heat. Add in a ¼ cup of olive oil and sauté “Dusted Vegan Shrimp” for about 4 minutes or until done. Remove “Dusted Vegan Shrimp” and set aside tented with foil to keep warm.
- To the same pan, add the garlic. Sauté garlic for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add a ½ cup of pasta water to the pan, also add the vegan butter and the al dente pasta. Cook for 1 minute, tossing to coat well so the sauce absorbs and clings to the pasta.
- Add the “Dusted Vegan Shrimp”, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, and toss/mix again.
- Turn off the heat and taste test. Make final adjustments to salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper. If the pasta becomes too dry add a couple more ounces of pasta water.
- Serve with a healthy drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on each plate and lemon wedges on the side. Enjoy!
BUY THESE INGREDIENTS HERE!
TRY THESE OTHER PRODUCTS FROM MIND BLOWN!