SHIPPING FLASH SALE! 30% OFF ALL UPS SHIPPING RATES. No Coupon Necessary; details at checkout. Dismiss
Fig & Balsamic wheel by Seeductive Foods, crafted from cultured seed milk, pairs delicately sweet figs with the brightness of balsamic vinegar.
Notify Me When Available
Fig & Balsamic cheese wheel pairs delicately sweet fruit with the brightness of balsamic vinegar. The classic combination of figs and cheese. More sweet than savory, use it on everything from cheesecakes and frostings to pizza and sandwiches.
Made with traditional cheesemaking techniques without the use of nutritional yeast, inflammatory oils, modified gums and starches. We strive to keep our ingredient list short, relying on fermentation to impart both flavor and important health benefits to our cheese alternatives.
seed milk (filtered water, hulled hemp hearts), dried figs, organic balsamic vinegar, organic chickpea miso paste, sea salt, cultures.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 4, Serv. size: 1oz (28g), Calories 90, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber <1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 4g, (Includes 0g), Added Sugars 0% DV), Protein 4g (8% DV), Vitamin D (0% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potassium (2% DV).
Nut-free, soy-free, gluten-free.
Vegan Fig Poptarts
featuring Seeductive Foods Fig & Balsamic Cheese Alternative
1 package plant-based puff pastry
Seeductivefoods Fig & Balsamic wheel
Alternative milk of choice
Demerara sugar (or coconut palm sugar / granulated sugar)
1) Remove puff pastry from freezer and allow to defrost in fridge overnight.
2) The morning you are ready to bake, preheat the oven to 400F and remove puff pastry from packaging. Keep one sheet out to work with and store the other in the fridge for now.
3) Mix together equal parts milk and agave syrup and brush over the surface of your puff pastry. Spread four small dollops of Fig & Balsamic cheese (about 1 Tbsp. each) topped with about 2 tsp. fig jam. Be sure to leave room around the edges to ensure a proper seal!
4) Cover with the remaining sheet of puff pastry from the fridge. Lightly press along seams to seal, creating four rectangles. Slice in quarters and crimp edges with a fork.
5) Brush the tops of each pop tart with the agave-milk mixture and sprinkle with demerara sugar, if desired. Bake on a parchment-lined sheet pan until fully-cooked, puffed and golden brown, about 28-30 minutes.
Find more products from Seeductive Foods.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
© 2023 GTFO It's Vegan™, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
There are no reviews yet.